What to Expect
Are you thinking about a visit to Clear Springs Church? Here are answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
- When is the worship service time and what’s it like?
- 10:30am – It’s a time for us to celebrate God’s grace and love for us through worship in song, in prayer, in studying the Bible, and in giving back to God. You can count on this time being spent focused on lifting up Christ, learning and applying the Bible’s teachings to our daily lives, and loving and encouraging one another.
- Where do I park?
- Guest parking is located in the parking spaces nearest the front doors of the building. Look for the guest parking signs in front of these designated parking spaces.
- Where do I take the kids?
- A nursery for infants, toddlers, and children through age 3 is available during the entire service.
- The nurseries are located in the children’s ministry wing on the south side of the building, to the left of the front lobby as you walk into the building.
- Kids age 4 through 6th grade will join teens and parents in the auditorium as the worship service begins. After the singing portion of the service, the kids are dismissed to Kids Worship while the teens and adults remain in the auditorium for the message portion of the service.
- The Kids Worship area is located further down the children’s ministry wing hallway (south side of building) to the right (west) of the nurseries.
- How should I dress?
- Clear Springs Church is a casual, “come as your are” environment. Wear whatever is comfortable for you.
- What does Clear Springs Church believe?
- How do I become a member?
- If you are interested in partnering with Clear Springs Church, please use your Connection Card on Sunday morning to let us know. Pastor Jim or someone on the staff will contact you with more information.